The public website for the Palouse Youth Hockey Association (PYHA) is www.PalouseHockey.com.
This site (SportsEngine) is a location for registration and private team information. In order to register a player for the season or for Learn to Play, you must first open a free account with SportsEngine. You can do this via the "Create Account" link in the top left corner or by pressing the "Register" link of the registration you are making.
Tryout dates will October 10 & 12 from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Lewiston Ice Rink.
The Registration "Palouse Youth Hockey Association" is not currently available.
Every player must register with USA Hockey before registering with PYHA.
The USA Hockey Registration fee is $40 per person (exception, birth year 2011 and after, there is no fee). Affiliate fee (if applicable) varies by Affiliate. The Idaho Affiliate fee is $6. If a participant plays and coaches he/she pays only one registration fee.
We are using this site to pull together all volunteers' (including coaches) USA Hockey numbers, SafeSport Completion Codes, and IAHA screening.
1) All: Obtain a USA Hockey CEP #: https://www.usahockeyregistration.com.
2) Coaches: Sign-up for and attend a CEP Clinic at www.usahockey.com.
3) Coaches: Take an online age specific module for the age group you wish to coach.
4) All: Complete SafeSport training: www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining. Safesport is free of charge.
5) All: Complete IAHA Cleared Background Check: https://idahoamateurhockeyassociation.sportngin.com/register/form/252574094 The IAHA current screened list is here.
USA Hockey registration must be completed each season. Coaches may only practice with teams for which they have completed the appropriate age specific module for. SafeSport and Background Checks are valid for 2 seasons.
Register for CEP clinics at www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics.